Rock Exotica ENFORCER Load cell -Bluetooth w/swivelsRE-LC1
The Enforcer is a compact aluminum load cell that measures force up to 20 kN. Utilizing two sampling modes, the Enforcer is able to monitor systems, and log drop testing in high resolution. Unique features like Bluetooth connectivity and swivel attachment points separate the Enforcer into a class of its own.
*Not for use with steel cables or wire rope per attachment to both aluminum swivels.
Hard carrying case utilizes die cut high density foam compartments with mini Philips head screwdriver and spare batteries compartment included.
- Lightweight aluminum construction.
- Compact & portable design facilitates “in-line” use in rigging systems.
- Swivel attachment points diminish potentially dangerous torsional and off-axis forces.
- Features two sampling modes: “Slow” for monitoring and “Fast” for drop-testing.
- Monitor forces wirelessly on your iPhone with built-in Bluetooth connectivity.
- Record and download graphs of events (Enforcer app required. Sold separately)
- Measures force in kg, lbf and kN.
- MBS: 36 kN
Max Reading: 20kN
Accuracy: +/- 2%
Weight: 14 oz (400gm) w/batteries
- Video link of Enforcer in use here: