Rock Exotica 1.5in. Single Rescue pulley -MachinedRE-P22
1.5" models in gold or black
The Rescue Pulleys are designed and manufactured like no other pulley in the world.
Starting as a block of solid T6 aluminum, the sideplates for the pulley are milled in such a way as to leave material where it's needed most for strength.
1.5" Rescue Single
5.1 oz (144gm)
Fits up to (13mm) rope diameter
- Recessed axle screw sits flush to pulley sideplates, creating slim, snag-free profile.
- Machined—not stamped parts, create a stronger pulley, increasing its strength-to-weight ratio.
- Axle is integrated into sideplates, adding additional strength and rigidity to the pulley.
- Machined sideplates allow for a more compact design while maintaining the same rope capacity of other pulleys.
- Utilizes high-efficiency bearings
same as the CMC RESUR pulley
Manufactured in the USA 🇺🇸 by
Rock Exotica/Thompson Manufacturing
We Also Recommend
Omni 1.5inch sheave with swivel - Single, Double, Orange or Black
Omni 2.0 inch sheave with swivel - Single, Double, Orange & Black
Omni 1.1inch single sheave with swivel -Orange or Black
Rock Exotica 2.0” PMP (Prusik Minding Pulley)#P1-NFPA Rated, Single & Double