Rock Exotica 1.1in. Mini Single pulley -MachinedRE-P21
Also see the “Mini prusik minding pulley” by Petzl
in gold or black motifs
1.1" models in gold or black
The Rescue Pulleys are designed and manufactured like no other pulley in the world.
Starting as a block of solid T6 aluminum, the sideplates for the pulley are milled in such a way as to leave material where it's needed most for strength.
1.1" Mini Single
2.9 oz (83 gm) | 30kN | 5kN | .43" (11mm) | CE
- Recessed axle screw sits flush to pulley sideplates, creating slim, snag-free profile.
- Machined—not stamped parts, create a stronger pulley, increasing its strength-to-weight ratio.
- Axle is integrated into sideplates, adding additional strength and rigidity to the pulley.
- Machined sideplates allow for a more compact design while maintaining the same rope capacity of other pulleys.
- Utilizes high-efficiency bearings
Manufactured in the USA 🇺🇸 by
Rock Exotica/Thompson Manufacturing
We Also Recommend
Omni 1.5inch sheave with swivel - Single, Double, Orange or Black
Omni 1.1inch single sheave with swivel -Orange or Black
Rock Exotica 2.0” PMP (Prusik Minding Pulley)#P1-NFPA Rated, Single & Double
CMI RP103 2 3/8" aluminum sheave, needle bearing, Aluminum sides