- Material(s): chrome-plated steel
- Weight: 1.4 oz.
- Rope compatibility: • 8 to 11 mm rope with a locking carabiner having a 10 to 12 mm round or oval cross section (Am’D, WILLIAM...)
- Certification(s): CE EN 567, EAC
Petzl Tibloc AscenderPT-B01
Extremely compact and lightweight, the TIBLOC is an emergency rope clamp that allows rope access workers or rescuers to create rope ascent or haul systems.
- Extremely compact and lightweight: an efficient piece of basic equipment for rope access or rescue workers
- Versatile: this rope clamp is easy to use with a locking carabiner for ascending ropes or for setting up hauling systems (progress capture)
- Teeth and a self-cleaning slot optimize performance under any conditions (rope that is icy, muddy…)
- Attachment hole for keeper cord
We Also Recommend
Yates Croll attachment strap w/a half twist
Petzl B17 Ascension Handled Rope Clamp/Ascender Grab
Petzl FOOTAPE Adjustable webbing foot loop
Petzl FOOTCORD Adjustable cordage foot loop