Petzl Swivel Open -Two replaceable gatesPT-P58 SO
Petzl's Swivel Open is a gated swivel with a large opening for attachment to a wide range of products such as pulleys and lanyards. It reduces the bulk and weight of component systems and solves twisting and tangling problems with ropes and lanyards. The sealed ball bearings offer superior performance and reliability.
- Can be attached to a wide range of products (pulleys, lanyards...) because of its large opening.
Reduces bulk and weight of component systems.
- Solves twisting and tangling problems with ropes and lanyards in different situations:
- hauling: prevents rope twist when the load turns on itself, thus reducing kinking
- hauling: avoids the risk of friction between ropes, which improves efficiency
- progression with a lanyard: avoids twisting and simplifies manipulations
- Excellent performance and reliability due to maintenance-free sealed ball-bearings
- Weight: 130 g
- Breaking strength: 23 kN
- Certification(s): CE, NFPA 1983 Technical Use, EAC
- Material(s): aluminum, nylon
- Color(s): yellow/black
We Also Recommend
Omni 1.5inch sheave with swivel - Single, Double, Orange or Black
Rock Exotica Orbitor Swivel small holes