Petzl STOP descender, Black - 9-12mm fitPT-D09 NOI
- Self-braking function allows you to easily stop and hold your position on rope.
- Device can be rapidly installed or removed from the rope without disconnecting it from the harness.
- May also be used to ascend short distances with the addition of an ascender and foot loop.
- Material(s): aluminum bobbins, replaceable if worn out.
- Weight: 326 g.
- Rope compatibility: For use with single ropes between 9 and 12 mm in diameter.
- Certification(s): CE EN 341 classe A.
We Also Recommend
Vertex Vent --ANSI Z89.1-2009 type I classe C
Pacific R5 Rescue Helmet - Compliant to ANSI Z89.1
Petzl VERTEX® BEST Comfortable helmet for work at height -ANSI Z89.1-2009 type I classe E
Petzl OK oval carabiner H-frame *5 Models -Part#M33A