Petzl ROLLCLIP pulley carabinerPT-P74
Designed for use as a directional point on the Ascension handled rope clamp during short rope ascents, the Petzl Non-locking Roll-Clip Pulley Carabiner from RIGGING WERX improves manipulations in several ways.
This Petzl roll clip features a keylock system that prevents accidental snagging of the carabiner when you put the pulley in place.
A gate opening on the pulley side makes it easy to install rope when the pulley is fixed to the anchor.
You can use this Petzl product with a Captiv positioning bar, not included, to help load the carabiner along its major axis to minimize the risk of flipping. It's sheave mounted on sealed ball bearings to provide superior efficiency. Made of aluminum, this carabiner is designed for rope diameters of 7 mm to 13 mm.
WARNING: Gate is upside down
- Facilitates manipulations:
- Keylock system prevents any accidental snagging of the carabiner when putting the pulley in place
- gate opening on the pulley side facilitates installation of the rope when the pulley is fixed to the anchor
- may be used with a CAPTIV positioning bar to favor loading of the carabiner along its major axis and to limit the risk of it flipping
- sheave mounted on sealed ball bearings for excellent efficiency
- Without locking system:
- without locking system: may be used as a directional point on the ASCENSION handled rope clamp during short rope ascents
- H profile of carabiner:
- ensures an improved strength-to-weight ratio
- protects markings from abrasion
- Material(s): aluminum
- Min. rope diameter: 7 mm
- Max. rope diameter: 13 mm
- Sheave diameter: 18 mm
- Maximum working load: 2 x 2 = 4 kN
- Efficiency: 85 %
- Major axis strength: 20 kN
- Minor axis strength: 8 kN
- Open gate strength: 7 kN
- Gate openings=25mm non-locking version
- Gate openings=22mm TRIACT LOCKING version
We Also Recommend
Omni 1.5inch sheave with swivel - Single, Double, Orange or Black
Omni 2.0 inch sheave with swivel - Single, Double, Orange & Black
Omni 1.1inch single sheave with swivel -Orange or Black
CMI RP103 2 3/8" aluminum sheave, needle bearing, Aluminum sides