Petzl Rescucender Openable Cam-Loaded Rope ClampPT-B50A
Petzl's Rescucender is a cam-loaded rope clamp that can be opened while on the rope. Use the Rescucender in haul systems as a tractor or progress capture device. Simple to use, the integrated cam spring helps to avoid snags, and the large attachment hole facilitates carabiner rotation.
- Simple to use and ergonomic:
- openable cam allows installation or removal of the rope clamp at any point on the rope
- independent safety catches on each side of the device allow easy opening while reducing the risk of accidental opening. These safety catches are equipped with an unlocked indicator.
- cam integrated into the frame of the device to facilitate handling
- Material(s): aluminum, stainless steel, nylon
- Weight: 260 g
- Certification(s): CE EN 567, CE EN 12841 type B, EAC, NFPA 1983 Technical Use
- Rope compatibility: 9-13 mm
We Also Recommend
Singing Rock Locker rope grab-FALL ARRESTER-NOT ANSI COMPLIANT