Petzl OXAN H-frame carabiner, TRIACT-LOCK, NFPA, ANSI & CSAPT-M72A TLN
OXAN is a high-strength steel carabiner designed for use in difficult environments.
The oval, symmetrical shape allows optimal loading of the carabiner when setting up anchors or connecting to metal structures.
It is available in two locking systems: automatic TRIACT-LOCK system or manual SCREW-LOCK system. OXAN TRIACT-LOCK is available in the international version.
OXAN can be connected to the CAPTIV bar, not included, to favor positioning of the carabiner along the major axis, to limit the risk of it flipping and to keep it integrated with the device.
- High-strength steel carabiner for use in harsh environments, particularly suitable for setting up anchors or for connecting to metal structures
- Oval symmetrical shape allows optimal positioning of the carabiner
- May be used with a CAPTIV positioning bar to favor loading of the carabiner along the major axis, to keep it integrated with the device, and to limit the risk of it flipping
- Easier handling:
- fluid interior design limits the risk of having a catch point and facilitates rotation of the carabiner
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
- H cross-section:
- ensures an optimal strength/weight ratio
- protects markings from abrasion
- Two locking systems available:
- TRIACT-LOCK: automatic locking with triple-action gate opening
- SCREW-LOCK: the manual screw-lock with red band provides a visual warning when the carabiner is unlocked
- Available in European or international versions
- Also available in black
- Material(s): steel
|References||M72A SL||M72A TLA||M72A TLN||M72A SLN|
|Certification(s)||CE EN 362, NFPA 1983 Technical Use, EAC||CE EN 362, ANSI Z359.12, NFPA 1983 Technical Use, CSA Z259.12, EAC||CE EN 362, ANSI Z359.12, NFPA 1983 Technical Use, CSA Z259.12, EAC||CE EN 362, NFPA 1983 Technical Use, EAC|
|Major axis strength||38 kN||38 kN||38 kN||38 kN|
|Minor axis strength||16 kN||16 kN||16 kN||16 kN|
|Open gate strength||15 kN||15 kN||15 kN||15 kN|
|Gate opening||22 mm||20 mm||20 mm||22 mm|
|Weight||185 g||230 g||230 g||185 g|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years||3 years||3 years|
We Also Recommend
ClimbTech MOD D Twist Locking/Keylock 3600Lb ANSI gate
Austri Alpin 1785 Power Fly Harness Carabiner-harness fast connection
Yoke 3/4" Twist Lock autolocking 3600Lbs Gate Opening *41kN/9000+Lbs
Yoke Carabiner 1/2" Twist Lock 3600Lbs Gate Opening 30kN -Steel