Petzl e+LITE® Ultra-compact emergency headlamp w/hardcase -50 lumensPT-E02 P4
Ultra-light and very compact, the e+LITE emergency headlamp should always be with you.
Thanks to its carry case, it is always ready to use and can be stored with its Lithium batteries for ten years in a backpack, a vest, or an emergency kit, or used as a back-up headlamp.
Its white or red, continuous 50-lumen lighting or strobe lighting helps you to be seen. The whistle integrated in the elastic headband allows the user to signal an emergency. Weighing only 26 grams, e+LITE is an ideal emergency headlamp.
- Ultra-compact and ultra-light emergency headlamp to always have with you
- Always ready to use, can be stored with batteries (lithium CR 2032) for 10 years
- White lighting allows you to move around easily in the dark
- For emergency situations, the powerful red LED allows you to be seen from a distance
- Locking on/off switch designed to prevent accidental operation
- Withstands extreme temperatures: -30° C to +60° C
- Waterproof to -1 meter for 30 minutes (IPX7)
- Light output: 50 lumens
- Weight: 26 g
- Beam pattern: wide
- Energy: 2 lithium CR2032 batteries (included)
- Watertightness: IPX7 (waterproof to -1 meter for 30 minutes)
- Certification(s): CE
We Also Recommend
Petzl Battery Pack to replace the Tikka R+/RXP recchargeable battery
Petzl TIKKA® Compact headlamp for proximity lighting -200 lumens
Petzl ACTIK® Compact multi-beam headlamp with red lighting -300 lumens
Petzl TACTIKKA®Compact headlamp with white light and red light - 200 lumens