Petzl Avao Bod Croll Fast Harness -Integrated Croll Chest ascender & QR leg bucklesPT-C71CFA0U
USE coupon code “RWPRO” for additional 15% off sale price at checkout
With an integrated CROLL ventral rope clamp, the AVAO BOD CROLL FAST harness was designed for greater comfort during rope ascents.
The X-shaped dorsal construction wraps to reduce pressure points during prolonged suspension. The harness also facilitates carrying and organization of tools with multiple equipment loops and retainers for attaching CARITOOL tool holders and TOOLBAG tool-holder pouches.
The AVAO BOD CROLL FAST harness has a specific construction that allows the user to hang from the dorsal attachment point for a longer time in case of a fall.
- Integrated CROLL ventral rope clamp for ascending ropes
- X-shaped dorsal construction wraps to reduce pressure points during prolonged suspension
- semi-rigid, wide waistbelt and leg loops for excellent positioning; sculpted and lined with breathable perforated foam for comfort during suspension
- foam shoulder straps are widely spaced to reduce neck chafing; when the waistbelt is loaded, they help distribute this load over the shoulders
- hooking points for installing a PODIUM seat for use in prolonged suspension
- Practical adjustment:
- waistbelt and shoulder straps equipped with self-locking DoubleBack buckles for quick and easy adjustment
- leg loops equipped with FAST buckles for quick and easy opening and closing without the need to readjust them, even while wearing gloves
- fold-away side attachment points prevent accidental snagging
- Facilitates carrying and organization of tools:
- six pre-shaped equipment loops with protective sheath
- four CARITOOL tool holder retainers
- two slots for TOOLBAG tool pouch
- Less traumatizing post-fall position:
- in case of a fall on the dorsal attachment point, the load is distributed over the leg loops, allowing the user to remain suspended longer while awaiting rescue
- The international version has a fall indicator: a red strap appears on the dorsal attachment point after a fall to indicate that the harness should be retired.
- Ventral attachment point: connection of a descender or a positioning lanyard for use in single mode
- Lateral attachment points: attachment of a positioning lanyard for use in double mode
- Sternal attachment point: fall arrest system attachment
- Dorsal attachment point: fall arrest system attachment
- Rear attachment point on the waistbelt: restraint lanyard attachment
- Certification(s): ANSI Z359.1, CSA Z259.10, CE EN 361, CE EN 358, CE EN 813, CE EN 12841 type B
- Material(s): nylon, polyester, aluminum, steel
- Size 0 (C71CFA0U)
- Size 1 (C71CFA1U)
- Size 2 (C71CFA2U)
- Black-out Size 0 (C71CFN0U)
- Black-out Size 1 (C71CFN1U)
- Black-out Size 2 (C71CFN2U)
- waist 23.6-35.4 in.
- leg 17.7-25.5 in.
- Height 62.9-70.8 in.
- waist 27.5" - 43.3"
- leg 17.7" - 25.5"
- Height 64.9" - 72.8"
- Waist 31.4-51.1 in.
- Leg 23.6-29.5 in.
- Height 68.8-78.7 in.
- carabiners & tool bags not included
We Also Recommend
Petzl Avao Bod Fast Harness -Quick release leg buckles *Black or Yellow/Black
Petzl Avao Bod Harness -Step thru leg loops#C71AAA
Yates Dorsal D-ring 18inch harness fall protection extension ~ALL BLACK-part#CDS1
Petzl #S70 PODIUM Seat designed for prolonged suspension