ISC HaulerBiner Kit in TWO lengthsRT-201408165
The HaulerBiner has three pulley wheels incorporated into each carabiner, creating a compact and lightweight 6:1 or 7:1 Mechanical Advantage system The HaulerBiner also has a purpose-designed progress capture cam with, an ‘on/off’ position. The HaulerBiner utilizes purpose-developed 6mm (1/4") rope, for strength and easy handling/best grip. The kit is supplied in a two-pouch bag, for easy deployment.
The HaulerBiner is load rated to 300 lbs. (140kg)but it has an MBS of at least 3500 lbs. (16kN)tested as a complete system. Kits are available in three standard lengths; 41" (105cm), 65" (165cm)or 118" (300cm), with custom lengths available on request. The length of the system, when fully contracted is only 12" (32cm)!
The HaulerBiner can be used in a number of ways:
- As part of a pick-off system
- On a structure, pull down on the system and achieve a 6:1 (theoretical) MA
- When suspended in a harness, pull up on the system and achieve a 7:1(theoretical)
- As a tensioning system for short/low load lines
- As a stretcher management device, using two or more HaulerBiners to easily change or adjust the orientation of the stretcher
|201408105||41" (105 cm)|
|201408165||65" (165 cm)|
|201408300||118" (300 cm)|
We Also Recommend
Rock Exotica Aztek Quick Release Pin 1/4" part#P41 PIN
Rock Exotica Aztek Pulley Set (2 Pulley, 1 Pin, 1 Cover)~TWO COLOR OPTIONS
BlueWater MINI-HAUL KITS PART#BW-600235MH