ASTRO BOD FAST full body harness w/ integrated CROLL L Chest ascenderPT-C083BA00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Gated ventral attachment point can be opened for optimal integration of equipment:
- connection of CROLL ventral rope clamp on the ventral point for greater efficiency on rope ascents
- PROGRESS lanyard connects directly on the ventral attachment point
- connection of the PODIUM seat on the axle of the attachment point allows the load to be supported directly by the descender, while guaranteeing mobility at the ventral attachment point
- Ultra-comfortable design:
- semi-rigid, wide waistbelt and leg loops for excellent support; sculpted and lined with breathable foam padding for comfort during suspension
- foam shoulder straps are widely spaced to reduce neck chafing. When the waistbelt is loaded, they help distribute the load over the shoulders
- metallic side attachment points allow easy connection of equipment and can be folded down to prevent them snagging accidentally when not in use
- Convenient adjustment:
- waistbelt and shoulder straps equipped with self-locking DOUBLEBACK buckles for quick and easy adjustment
- leg loops and shoulder straps equipped with FAST automatic buckles to facilitate harness donning; quick and easy fastening and unfastening, without loss of adjustment, even with gloves on
- DOUBLEBACK self-locking buckles at the rear of the harness, between the waistbelt and the leg loops, allow for an adjustment for use on the dorsal attachment point. In case of a fall on this point, a shorter adjustment allows the weight to be taken up on the leg loops so that the user may remain more comfortably suspended while awaiting rescue
- Facilitates carrying and organization of tools:
- six pre-shaped equipment loops with protective sheath
- two slots for CARITOOL tool holder
- two slots for TOOLBAG tool pouch
- The international version has a fall indicator: a red strap appears on the dorsal attachment point after a fall to indicate that the harness should be retired
- Ventral attachment point: connection of a descender, a positioning lanyard for use in single mode, a progression lanyard, and a seat
- Lateral attachment points: attachment for a positioning lanyard for use in double mode
- Sternal attachment point: fall arrest system attachment
- Dorsal attachment point: fall arrest system attachment
- Rear attachment point on the waistbelt: restraint lanyard attachment
- Certification(s): ANSI Z359.11, NFPA 1983 classe III, CSA Z259.10, CE EN 361, CE EN 358, CE EN 813, CE EN 12841 type B
- Material(s): nylon, polyester, aluminum, steel
- Size 0 (C083BA00)
- Size 1 (C083BA01)
- Size 2 (C083BA02)
- Black-out Size 0 (C083BA03)
- Black-out Size 1 (C083BA04)
- Black-out Size 2 (C083BA05)
- waist 65-80cm---25.60-31.5 in.
- leg 44-59 cm---17.33-23.23 in.
- Height 160-180 cm----5'3"-5'10"
- waist 70-93 cm---27.56-36.61in.
- leg 47-62 cm--- 18.5-24.41 "
- Height 165-185 cm----5'6"-6'3"
- Waist 83-120 cm----32.68-47.24 in.
- Leg 50-65 cm----19.69-25.6 in.
- Height 175-200 cm---5'9"-6'6"
- carabiners & tool bags not included
We Also Recommend
Elk River Dorsal Fall Protection D-ring Extension 18"
Sale price $1488 $14.88