Rock Exotica 1.5in. Single Rescue pulley -MachinedRE-P22 B
1.5" aluminum sheave models in gold
The Rescue Pulleys are designed and manufactured like no other pulley in the world.
Starting as a block of solid T6 aluminum, the sideplates for the pulley are milled in such a way as to leave material where it's needed most for strength.
1.5" Rescue Single
5.1 oz (144gm)
Fits up to (13mm) rope diameter
- Recessed axle screw sits flush to pulley sideplates, creating slim, snag-free profile.
- Machined—not stamped parts, create a stronger pulley, increasing its strength-to-weight ratio.
- Axle is integrated into sideplates, adding additional strength and rigidity to the pulley.
- Machined sideplates allow for a more compact design while maintaining the same rope capacity of other pulleys.
- Utilizes high-efficiency bearings
same as the CMC RESUR pulley
Manufactured in the USA 🇺🇸 by
Rock Exotica/Thompson Manufacturing
* Petzl Rescue pulley
*SMC & CMC 1.5inch rescue pulley
We Also Recommend
Omni 1.5inch sheave with swivel - Single, Double, Orange or Black
CMI RP103 2 3/8" aluminum sheave, needle bearing, Aluminum sides
CMI PART#RP102 2 3/8" aluminum sheave, bushing-aluminum sideplate
ISC Micro Tactical Pulley, Single ~BLACK -36Kn/8000Lbs