Petzl VERTIGO WIRE-LOCK GATE carabiner *H framePT-M40A WLU
Carabiner for progression lanyard
The VERTIGO WIRE-LOCK carabiner is designed for use on the ends of lanyards.
Its excellent grip and automatic WIRE-LOCK locking system facilitate manipulations when passing intermediate anchors.
The wide opening and the Keylock system allow the carabiner to be easily connected to the cable. The WIRE-LOCK system also increases the lifetime of the product when used intensively.
- Designed for use at the end of a JOKO-Y lanyard
- Facilitates manipulations when passing intermediate anchors
- ergonomic shape for excellent grip
- WIRE-LOCK automatic locking system is easy to use
- large opening for easy connection of carabiner to cable
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
- Well suited for intensive use:
- WIRE-LOCK optimizes the number of opening and closing cycles of the gate and increases longevity
- H profile protects markings from abrasion
- identification with Datamatrix code for quick inspection of product
Gate Opening: 1+"
|References||M40A WLU||M40A WLB|
|sold individually||sold by pack of 10|
|Weight||95 g||95 g|
|Major axis strength||25 kN||25 kN|
|Minor axis strength||10 kN||10 kN|
|Open gate strength||8 kN||8 kN|
|Gate opening||24 mm||24 mm|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years|
We Also Recommend
Petzl #P24AUB *TRAC Drop-proof pulley for Tyrolean traverses *H-Frame
Petzl Trac P24-1 Pulley -Zipline pulley -2013 version(Round Vertigo Rod Stock)
CMI MICROTROLLEY -part#MICROTROLLEY
Petzl #P024AA00 Trac Plus Pulley w/H-frame Vertigo wire carabiner