Petzl #P24AUB *TRAC Drop-proof pulley for Tyrolean traverses *H-FramePT-P24AUB
The VERTIGO carabiner is attached to the TRAC pulley, making the unit drop-proof, and thus simplifying maneuvers.
The clip-on, lockable black nylon cover with optimal shape makes it easy to connect the TRAC to a pulley lanyard.
The two supports for the progression carabiners protect them from cable wear.
- Ease of use:
- unit is drop-proof, thanks to the VERTIGO WIRE-LOCK carabiner attached to the pulley
- two in-line sheaves ensure good stability
- front and rear fairings limit the risk of pinched fingers
- Rugged construction:
- use of single-row ball bearings optimizes lifespan
- carabiner with proven durability and very easy to use WIRE-LOCK locking system
- two supports for the progression carabiners allow them to be protected from cable wear
- joining piece distributes contact points between the carabiner and the pulley to increase the longevity of the carabiner
- Easier for the operator:
- clip-on, optimally shaped lockable cover (screws not included) makes it easy to connect the TRAC to a pulley lanyard
- identification with Datamatrix code for quick inspection of product
- product comes ready to assemble (screws not included)
- sold individually
- Cable diameter: 9 to 13 mm (may also be used on ropes)
- Weight: 400 g
- Material(s): aluminum, stainless steel, nylon
- Certification(s): CE, EAC
We Also Recommend
Petzl VERTIGO WIRE-LOCK & TWIST LOCK GATE carabiner *H frame
Petzl Trac P24-1 Pulley -Zipline pulley -2013 version(Round Vertigo Rod Stock)
Edelweiss Mygale Harness -Ropes Course/Zipline ready!
Petzl #P024AA00 Trac Plus Pulley w/H-frame Vertigo wire carabiner