Petzl Avao Bod Fast Harness -Quick release leg buckles *Black or Yellow/BlackPT-C71AFA0U
The AVAO BOD FAST fall arrest and work positioning harness is designed for greater comfort in all situations - including stage rigging, rescue, and rope access applications.
The X-shaped dorsal construction wraps to reduce pressure points during prolonged suspension. The harness also facilitates carrying and organization of tools with multiple equipment loops and retainers for attaching CARITOOL tool holders and TOOLBAG tool-holder pouches.
The AVAO BOD FAST harness has a specific construction that allows the user to hang from the dorsal attachment point for a longer time in case of a fall.
- Designed for comfort in any situation:
- X-shaped dorsal construction wraps to reduce pressure points during prolonged suspension
- Semi-rigid, wide waistbelt and leg loops for excellent positioning; sculpted and lined with breathable perforated foam for comfort during suspension
- Foam shoulder straps are widely spaced to reduce neck chafing; when the waistbelt is loaded, they help distribute this load over the shoulders
- Practical adjustment:
- Waistbelt and shoulder straps equipped with self-locking DoubleBack buckles for quick and easy adjustment
- Leg loops equipped with FAST buckles for quick and easy opening and closing without the need to readjust them, even while wearing gloves
- Fold-away side attachment points prevent accidental snagging
- Facilitates carrying and organization of tools:
- Six pre-shaped equipment loops with protective sheath
- Four CARITOOL tool holder retainers
- Two slots for TOOLBAG tool pouch
- Less traumatizing post-fall position:
- in case of a fall on the dorsal attachment point, the load is distributed over the leg loops, allowing the user to remain suspended longer while awaiting rescue
- 5 D-Ring Harness for rigging, fall arrest, work positioning, and rescue applications
- Ventral attachment point: connection of a descender or a positioning lanyard for use in single mode
- Lateral attachment points: attachment of a positioning lanyard for use in double mode
- Sternal attachment point: fall arrest system attachment
- Dorsal attachment point: fall arrest system attachment
- Rear attachment point on the waistbelt: restraint lanyard attachment
- Certification(s): ANSI Z359.1, NFPA 1983 Class III, CSA Z259.10, CE EN 361, CE EN 358, CE EN 813
- Material(s): nylon, polyester, aluminum, steel
- Size 0: 23.6 - 35.4 in. Waist (C71AFA0U)
- Size 1: 27.6 - 43.3 in. Waist (C71AFA1U)
- Size 2: 31.5 - 51.2 in. Waist (C71AFA2U)
- Black-out (All Black) Size 0: 23.6 - 35.4 in. Waist (C71AFN0U)
- Black-out (All Black) Size 1: 27.6 - 43.3 in. Waist (C71AFN1U)
- Black-out (All Black) Size 2: 31.5 - 51.2 in. Waist (C71AFN2U)
- Waist 23.6-35.4 in.
- Leg 17.7-25.5 in.
- Height 62.9-70.8 in.
- Waist 27.5-43.3 in.
- Leg 17.7-25.5 in.
- Height 64.9-72.8 in.
- Waist 31.4-51.1 in.
- Leg 23.6-29.5 in.
- Height 68.8-78.7 in.
*Note: When sizing for your harness, be sure to add an extra 5-7 inches to your normal waist size to make room for the clothing underneath.
carabiners & tool bags not included
We Also Recommend
Petzl Avao Bod Croll Fast Harness -Integrated Croll Chest ascender & QR leg buckles
Petzl Avao Bod Harness -Step thru leg loops#C71AAA
Yates Dorsal D-ring 18inch harness fall protection extension ~ALL BLACK-part#CDS1
Petzl #S70 PODIUM Seat designed for prolonged suspension