Petzl STOP descender, Black - 9-12mm fitPT-D09 NOI
- Self-braking function allows you to easily stop and hold your position on rope.
- Device can be rapidly installed or removed from the rope without disconnecting it from the harness.
- May also be used to ascend short distances with the addition of an ascender and foot loop.
- Material(s): aluminum bobbins, replaceable if worn out.
- Weight: 326 g.
- Rope compatibility: For use with single ropes between 9 and 12 mm in diameter.
- Certification(s): CE EN 341 classe A.
We Also Recommend
Petzl Rig Compact Self-Braking Descender
Petzl ID descender Small 10.0-11.5mm fit
Rock Exotica Unicender -Arborist Ascender/Descender-11-13mm or 7/16”-1/2”
SMC Spider Auto Braking NFPA T Rated Descender 10-12.5mm