Petzl GRIGRI®+ Belay device with assisted braking and anti-panic handlePT-D13A G
Belay device with assisted braking and anti-panic handle, for all single rope diameters (8.5 to 11 mm)
Intended for all users, GRIGRI + is a belay device with assisted braking and anti-panic handle.
Compatible with single ropes from 8.5 to 11 mm.
Its wear plate makes it suitable for intensive use, both in the gym and at the crag. The design of the handled camming mechanism enables exceptional descent control.
The selector knob allows you to choose between two belay modes: top-rope or lead climbing. The top-rope mode and the anti-panic handle make the GRIGRI + particularly suitable for learning how to belay.
- Belay device with assisted braking, compatible with a broad range of single rope diameters, for both gym and crag:
- feeding slack and catching falls are done using standard belay techniques; always keep a hand on the brake-side of the rope
- the assisted braking function is activated when a climber falls, the device pivots, the rope tightens and the cam pinches and blocks the rope. Holding the brake side of the rope helps engage the cam, therefore it is important to always hold the brake side of the rope
- compatible with single dynamic ropes 8.5 to 11 mm, optimized for 8.9 to 10.5 mm
- rope installation diagram engraved on both the interior and exterior of the device
- great durability, for intensive use, thanks to the stainless steel wear plate
- Exceptional comfort during descents:
- the ergonomic handle allows you to easily unblock the rope and lower someone
- easily controlled, progressive rope feed provides a smooth and comfortable descent
- Particularly suitable for learners and for instructors:
- anti-panic handle: if the user pulls too hard on the handle, the anti-panic function engages and stops the descent
- the selector knob enables the choice of either top-rope or lead belay mode. The top-rope belay mode facilitates taking in slack and makes for a more comfortable belay.
- it is possible to lock the belay mode
- Weight: 200 g
- Rope compatibility: 8.5 to 11 mm single rope
- Material(s): aluminum side plates, stainless steel friction plate, cam and wear plate, reinforced nylon handle
- Certification(s): CE EN 15151-1, UIAA
|References||D13A G||D13A AG||D13A VI|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years||3 years|
We Also Recommend
Petzl Rig Compact Self-Braking Descender
Petzl ID descender Small 10.0-11.5mm fit
Rock Exotica Unicender -Arborist Ascender/Descender-11-13mm or 7/16”-1/2”
Anthron Double Stop PLUS Descender - 7/16" (11mm) fit